ABOUT THE JOURNAL
«GISAP: Medical Science, Pharmacology» - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK), devoted to matters of Medicine and Pharmaceutics. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
- Air, space and naval medicine
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Allergology and immunology
- Human anatomy
- Anesthesiology and reanimatology
- Internal diseases
- Remedial medicine, sport medicine, balneology and physiotherapy
- Gerontology and geriatrics
- Hematology and blood transfusion
- Eye diseases
- Children surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical laboratory diagnostics
- Skin and sexually transmitted diseases
- X-ray diagnostics, X-ray therapy
- Labour medicine
- Neural diseases
- Public healthcare
- Pathologic anatomy
- Pathologic physiology
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Sociology of medicine
- Medical jurisprudence
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Transplantology and artificial organs
- Pharmacology, clinical pharmacology
- Chemotherapy and antibiotics
- Medicine manufacturing and pharmacy management
- Pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacognosy
- Organizational-management aspects of medication development and use
- Pharmaceutical analysis and medication quality control
- Specific matters of Pharmaceutics
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies obviously connected with Medicine and Pharmaceutics
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2053-7751 (Print)
ISSN 2054-0795 (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
After publication of every issue of "GISAP: Medical Science, Pharmacology", articles presented in the journal become available for everyone interested on our website in PDF. Such policy is based on our will to promote values and standards of ensuring biological quality, comfort and length of human life, increase interest of the general public to matters of Medicine and Pharmacology and international attention to works of our authors.